Its about time now baby N. Grandma is here, your room is 3/4 complete and I’m getting pretty tired carrying you around the last couple of days…think you’ll like it out here :)
Craving for Asian treats and stumbled upon this recipe. Decided to try it out since I made fish porridge today, figured I’d steam using the rice cooker (kill 2 birds with 1 stone!)
The inside of it was fluffy! Yay!
1.2 cups of flour (I used wholewheat)
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
7 tbsp palm sugar
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup almond milk
1. Sieve the flour, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl.
2. Whisk eggs with sugar then add oil and milk.
3. Pour wet ingredients (2) into dry ingredients (1).
4. Line your steamer with parchment paper or just use a proper steamer using wok If you prefer that method.
5. Steam for 30 mins. I had to leave it a Lil longer as my rice cooker was smaller. If it appears wobbly still, keep warm (inside rice cooker) for another 15-30 mins (depending on your rice cooker/steamer).