So we finally got a spiralizer in the house!!! I’m so happy with this Spiralizer by Marino Gourmet.
** However, I received this item at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review
So it comes with 3 different blade types for different noodle results. Ones a shredder (or stripper) a chipper and a slicer. I mainly use the chipping and stripping ones to make noodles for us.
And as per the usual, a storage compartment to store all the other blades you’re not using easily.
I’ve made sweet potato noodles and apple noodles so far and we love it! It’s so easy and convenient. I can’t wait to get more potatoes and zucchini to make curly fries and zucchini noodles
Here’s how it is while at work
It has a central coring blade like all other spiralizer and I know some like it smaller but if you have a teething baby or a pet dog, you’ll find this one just right! the end result is perfect for those itchy teeth, trust me baby loves chewing on the baked sweet potato core.
It’s also easy to clean as it comes with a brush to clean the blades and the core blade.
Nways before I go on and on about how I love this new addition to our home, here’s the recipe. Stay tuned for more Vege and fruit noodles I’ll be making for us!
1 organic apple peeled
Handful of spinach
1/4 stick organic unsalted butter
Handful of dried shrimp( soaked and rinsed)
1. Place the apple on the central blade first then push the end blades onto the other end of the apple.
2. Rotate the spiral blade all the way til the end, doesn’t matter if you do it slow or fast. I like doing it fairly fast to give my hand a good workout.
3. Trim the noodles short if needed, I only had to do this with the sweet potato as it was a huge potato.
4. Warm pan with butter.
5. Cook apples and spinach together until spinach is wilted.
6. Add in the dried shrimp (rinsed) and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
7. Once cooked, plate up and serve!
“Nooooo don’t take my picture momma, I look like a mess!”
Sorry hun, I just did, but don’t worry you look good! Love you to the moon and back!